Tan Sri Izzuddin Bin Dali
- Chairman of Prima Gading Corporation Sdn. Bhd
- Masters of Arts (Economics): University of Western Michigan, United States, Bachelor of Economics (Hons) from University of Malaya
- Served Malaysian Government over 37 years with extensive involvement as Secretory General of Ministry of Works, Secretary General of Treasury, Ministry of Finance.
- Chairman of CTOS (Credit Tip Off Services)
Dato' Peter Ng
- Group CEO and Founder of UCSI
- MBA from Heriot-Watt University, Scotland and a BA (Hons) in Psychology and BSc in Computer Science from the Lakehead University in Canada.
- Dato’ Peter is the Founding Chairman of the Malaysian Logistics Society and past Chairman and Governing Council member of the Malaysia Canada Business Council.
- Joined the Board of Governors of ICAN in June 2020
Datuk Seri Azman Bin Ujang
- Director of Corporate Communication & Media Relation of Prima Gading Corporation Sdn Bhd.
- Over 45 years of journalism and media related experiences.
- Currently on the Board of Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
- BSc (Hons), Mathematical and Information Science, La Trobe University, Victoria, Australia (1991)
- Masters in Entrepreneurial Studies & Enterprise Innovation (MEI), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia (1993)
- Broad-based financial professional & investor with 11 years of venture capital & private equity experience.
- Board Of Directors of UEM Edgenta Bhd
- Director of Prima Gading Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Wellesley College, MA, USA, obtained a Graduate Diploma in Law and attended the Bar Vocational Course in London.
- Currently she is an executive director of OMESTI Group.
Chow Thin Sun
- Senior Principal Director (Asst) Research and Development Unit, Ministry of Health
- Deputy Head, Department Of Pharmacy, HKL
- Senior Principal Director, Pharmacy Division, State Health Departments
- Deputy Head Academics, ICAN College